About SPSW resit

xue8269
xue8269 Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
I just had spreadsheet exam today. Not very good one. I think I will fail this time. I wanna have a resit as soon as possible.
Does anyone know when I can take a resit. Can I take resit as soon as i got initial assessment decision?or I have to wait until my result verified ?? This is my last exam for level 3. I do not wanna to wait another 2 month to complete it.
Also, is resit more difficult?

Comments

• missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I think you should wait for your result. There's no point re-scheduling another re-sit when you don't know the outcome. I'm assuming you go do Level 3 at college, just tell your tutor you want the results asap as you want to finish etc. Good luck

P.S Spreadsheets isn't that hard of an exam. You just need to really play about with Excel.
  • xue8269
    xue8269 Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    missm4ry4m wrote: »
    I think you should wait for your result. There's no point re-scheduling another re-sit when you don't know the outcome. I'm assuming you go do Level 3 at college, just tell your tutor you want the results asap as you want to finish etc. Good luck

P.S Spreadsheets isn't that hard of an exam. You just need to really play about with Excel.

Thank you for your reply. I called them today. My assessor will assess my work soon. Hopefully, I will get my result very soon.:001_smile:
Privacy Policy