ICB Level 3 Payroll Management

Diddy Mau
Diddy Mau Registered Posts: 238 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hello all,

I am nearly finished my AAT 4, if the results are nice to me. And I am contemplating what to do next.
I have decided to rule out ACCA, CIMA etc.. As I feel this is a long dedication and I feel I will not use this.

I am contemplaiting a payroll course, to increase my skills and possibly use these in work.
Does anyone know if this course is a good course to do? And the best provider for Distance learning.
I have no experience in payroll, apart from recording the journals in Sage.

Many thanks in advnace

Comments

• The Magician
    The Magician Registered Posts: 96 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hey there,

I did the ICB level 3 Diploma in Payroll Management course via Ideal Schools.

Not sure how much you know, but you sit the exam at home and have two weeks to complete and return it to the ICB for marking, once you are ready to take the exam.

I did the whole course in three weeks and learnt quite a bit. It's just the way I do things.

I would recommend it, if you can afford it.

It can cost about £500 without the Sage software as there is both a practical and theoretical element to the exam.

If you haven't already, I suggest buying the Sage 50 Payroll certification level 1 & 2 exams self-study course, like I did. Not only can you get two further qualifications, but you get genuine Sage Payroll software that stays active for 6 months, which you can use to complete the ICB payroll exam!

The alternative is the IAB that I don't think is as well known or, the CIPP that is at Masters level!
Privacy Policy