How difficult the level 4 is ??

xue8269
xue8269 Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi, all

My level 3 is nearly completed. I am just waiting for my spsw result now. I am thinking about moving onto level 4. But I do not know if I can study level 4 on my own.

I completed my level 3 study in two and half months time without fail (not sure about spsw). People are saying that level 4 is much more difficult than level 3. And I have no accounting work experience. Does it make my study more difficult?

I have heard all papers in level 4 will take 4 weeks to get results. Does it more look like project. For each paper, does it contain more calculation or more writing?

Has anyone completed level 4 by self study? Is it very hard?

That's quite a lot of questions.:001_smile: If anyone has any idea about it, please give me some suggestion. I, personally ,wanna study it on my own. It saves more money, more time. But I do not know if I can handle it.:confused1: thank you for replying ....

Comments

• MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi,

I am in a similar position to you; I only have indirect tax to complete on L3.

The results take 6 wks as thy are marked by people due to the written element. You can gurantee that L4 will be harder than L3 as its the same with any qualification as you progress. I have heard that people say there is more work; not necessarily harder in terms of doing it just dealing with the added project which will take time to do.

The questions will ask you to explain certain things - look at the practice CBE's or the past papers from the old standards.

I was going to self study but im having second thoughts.

Martin
Privacy Policy