July Magazine still isn't online yet?

anniem
anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hi

I just wondered when the current AAT magazine will be online? The picture of the mag has been there for a couple of weeks, but still seems to be linking to the May/June edition.

Anna
FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire

Comments

• James Cristiano
    James Cristiano Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 48 Regular contributor โญ
    Dear Anna

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are currently working on this, and we will let you know as soon as the current AAT magazine is online.

Kind regards,
    James, AAT Web team
    Newbie Registered Posts: 229 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I have yet to receive the hard copy
  • missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I haven't received the paper copy!! When will it arrive?
  • SashaDella
    SashaDella Registered Posts: 362
    I joined membership in April and have never received a magazine, do I have to sign up for it?
  • aaron0121
    aaron0121 Registered Posts: 422
    Hi Sasha,

On the aat website it does say that once you've joined membership - you should receive a magazine once every 2
    months, https://services.aat.org.uk/content/item121107/#magazine

So you should have at least received one magazine by now, maybe try emailing aat and enquire why you
    haven't received a magazine yet.
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • mandatory
    mandatory Registered Posts: 59 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I joined membership in April and have never received a magazine, do I have to sign up for it?

You should definitely have received one by now! For some reason I did not receive the May/June edition so I sent AAT an email and they promptly sent one out to me. Send them an email and they should sort things out for you. :)
Privacy Policy