Graduation??

Options
KimGlynn27
KimGlynn27 Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor ⭐
I have read post from years ago about having a graduation once you have completed level 4 but does anyone know if this still happens and whether the training provider or AAT organise it?

I want to wear a funny hat!!! :cool:

Comments

• aaron0121
    aaron0121 Registered Posts: 422
    Options
    Hi Kim,

Yes aat do offer achievement award ceremonies, this link provides a bit more information on where the
    ceremonies will be taking place and the requirements to attend https://services.aat.org.uk/content/item100794/.

I'm not quite sure on whether you need the MAAT membership as well, once you have completed all aat level 4
    exams in order to attend the ceremony. If you have completed aat level 4 and want to apply for MAAT -
    you can do so on this link https://services.aat.org.uk/myaat/services/maatapplication/
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • Chelle
    Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thanks for the link Aaron, I have just read it as I would've liked to have gone this year but it states that you have to have the MAAT or FMAAT status by 14th September.

Looks like I won't make it this year then as I cannot resit any exams now until at least 7th September :-(
  • aaron0121
    Options
    Same for me as well Chelle, i'm still waiting for my FP result and have to do PTX in september. So
    like you i'm aiming for next year as well, if I can start getting some experience :)

Which exams do you have to resit?
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • Chelle
    Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Aaron

Unfortunately I have to resit FNST for the 3rd time, PTX for the first time.

Just waiting for the results of FNPF resit that I took a few weeks ago but I know that will be another resit too!

Also awaiting the Budgeting results for the first time, thought we may have had them today but nothing as yet.
  • aaron0121
    Options
    Hi Chelle,

I have messaged you :)
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015