I know these threads are really annoying but had to share!

amyjayne27
amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Sorry in advance for another one of these posts, but felt I had to share with people that actually understand!

I have finally passed level 3 :001_smile: had Professional Ethics today, and passed! But personally I found it quite challenging, I actually thought I had failed! I did a lot of revision too just the way the questions were worded threw me to begin with.

This has been a long road for me and where I am a distance learner I have struggled quite a lot and at times considered giving up! Just really hope I get on with level 4 okay.

Thanks for everyone's advice and support so far, you are all great :thumbup:

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Congratulalations :thumbup:

I know exactly what you mean I have struggled to get through level 3 and even ended up with 2 resists. I told myself several times no way was I doing level 4, but after talking to a lot of people I have decided I owe to myself to continue and with the help of friends and family hopefully will get there.

Good luck!!

Jan
  • Haysah
    Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congratulations, I am the same about level 4 I failed some of the exams on level 3 and had to re sit but I guess I have decided that if I can pass level 3 which I did I am sure with an extra bit of time spent and working at it I can pass level 4 fingers crossed hey.

Hay x
  • janwal
    We are all going to have to work hard but with all the help we can get from each other and from those already passed we can do it.
  • amyjayne27
    Thanks guys Im really chuffed!

I have struggled too but I quite like distance learning so I do things at my own pace, I found this has really worked for me.

Worried about level 4 but like janwal said we can all help each other! Well done to you both too for finishing level 3. :thumbup:
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Thanks guys Im really chuffed!

I have struggled too but I quite like distance learning so I do things at my own pace, I found this has really worked for me.

Worried about level 4 but like janwal said we can all help each other! Well done to you both too for finishing level 3. :thumbup:

WELL DONE! amyjane! I hope im in the same position on Monday as I have my last level 3 exam - resit for ITX! I cant wait to get on to level 4 - with the help of all you of course! :)

Martin
  • amyjayne27
    Thanks Martin!

Ah good luck you will be fine, thats one of the nicer exams out of all of them to do last! I will see you on the level 4 forum :thumbup1:

PS. Are you carrying on distance learning for level 4?
  • janwal
    Good luck Martin, I'm sure you'll crack it this time.

:biggrin:
  • missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Well done for passing Level 3 - I know the feeling, it feels so good to have finally completed it and you'll feel even better when the certificate comes through the letter box!!

Good luck with level 4 :)
  • tillyjbc
    tillyjbc Registered Posts: 46 Epic contributor 🐘
    Amy - Congratulations! And these threads are not annoying at all, it's great for us further behind to read positive threads about completing the Levels - I find it encouraging and helps to motivate when I'm not feeling particularly confident!! So thanks and good luck with Level 4!
  • amyjayne27
    Thank you Tilly that was a lovely post! How are you finding level 3?

I definitely didn't find it easy but looking back now and having started level 4 it wasnt so bad!

Good luck with your studies :001_smile:
  • tillyjbc
    tillyjbc Registered Posts: 46 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Amy

Just starting Costs & Revs - finding it hard to get into it actually! Good Luck with Level 4, maybe see you over that side of the forum next year sometime!!
  • amyjayne27
    Don't worry, I found Cost and Revenues the hardest by far, really struggled with it so you're not alone. Ask any questions on here and you will be fine.

Good luck with your studies :001_smile:
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Sorry in advance for another one of these posts, but felt I had to share with people that actually understand!

I have finally passed level 3 :001_smile: had Professional Ethics today, and passed! But personally I found it quite challenging, I actually thought I had failed! I did a lot of revision too just the way the questions were worded threw me to begin with.

This has been a long road for me and where I am a distance learner I have struggled quite a lot and at times considered giving up! Just really hope I get on with level 4 okay.

Thanks for everyone's advice and support so far, you are all great :thumbup:

I love these posts! I think it really encourages others who might be struggling to know that others have been in the same position and have succeeded. I finished Level 3 at the end of July and believe me when my certificate arrived last week I was so proud! I was lucky and passed everything first time (don't know how!) but others in my group have had a few resits but were spurred on by knowing that others had passed.

Good luck with Level 4 - I know it's harder but don't forget what we learned in Level 3 will be a big part of financial statements, budgeting, etc.

Well done to all of us for completing Level 3 and best of luck for Level 4. x
  • amyjayne27
    Definately Sue! It's a real achievement isn't it, just getting stuck into budgeting now, its definately a challenge but I am enjoying it!

Good luck with your studies and well done :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy