Just passed Ap1 and 2! :D

GemmaS
GemmaS Registered Posts: 178 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Just thought I'd share that I sat these this morning and passed :D

Now I'm off to bed as haven't slept in days! lol

Comments

• magda
    magda Registered Posts: 31 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Congratulations :-) I am taking AP1 & 2 in the middle of August.
    Were they difficult? Similar layout to the Practice Assessment on aat website?
  • GemmaS
    Hi Magda,

Yes they were almost identical to the ones on the aat website both in layout and question type. Most of it was fine, but I had a couple of questions which I really had to think about... probably because I was so exhausted I nearly fell asleep in the exam! I suppose that's what you get when you spend 2 nights awake worrying about them!!

Good luck for yours.... just make sure you read the questions carefully as they're not always asking what you think they are (that nearly caught me out twice today)

Gemma
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Congratulations Gemma :o

Which module are you planning to study next?

Enjoy your sleep :001_tt2:

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • magda
    Thank you Gemma, I am just revising for the exams. I have AP1, AP2 and CR on the same day and two days later I have CM. So lots of revising now...
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Gemma - Congratulations on passing...........:thumbup:

Magda - Good luck with your exams.....that is a lot of exams in in a short time!

Jan
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    CONGRATS Gemma; these are 2 of the harder units on level 3 and im really impressed you past not 1 but the 2 in one day! GREAT GOING! You should ace the rest of this level! I have my final level 3 exam on Monday with indirect tax; its a strange one as its my resit but im hoping to have level 3 out of the way by 15.30 hrs on Monday lol

Good luck as well MAGDA!

Martin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Good luck with ITX Martin! I know you can do it :D

Ready and raring to start level 4 - do you have your materials now?

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I passed AP1 and 2 in the same day too, and it was quite a daunting day! I'd definately agree they are the hardest level 3 modules so good going!

And good luck to Martin and Magda too!
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi All,

Thanks all it will be great to finally pass this level! I am starting to hate this indirect tax - rather annoying!

Not yet Jo as I thought I would finish level 3 before I worries about that.

Cheers
    Martin
  • GemmaS
    Thank you everyone! I'm glad those two are done now, it was hard work and probably a bit too rushed for my liking, however it means I can go on holiday without feeling guilty about not studying! When I come back I'll be starting CRS properly. I have started looking through the books just to get an idea of what's ahead of me but I won't be rushing into it as I don't want to take a 3 week break then have to do it all over again! :D

Good luck for ITX today Martin, fingers crossed for you! :D Let us know how you get on

Good luck for you as well Magda.... that is a heavy exam load to be contemplating! Not sure my nerves would stand up to 4 exams in such a short space of time so fingers crossed for you! :D

Gemma
  • tillyjbc
    tillyjbc Registered Posts: 46 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Well done Gemma!!

I was the same, didn't sleep well for days before AP1&2! Encouraging to hear that others think these 2 are harder than some of the other Level 3 modules. I'm doing CRS next too (thought I might get a bit of studying before we go on holiday but my 3 boys and the Olympics are getting in the way!!!) so September start I think! Have a good holiday :)
  • magda
    Thank you all for wishing me good luck :-) I will let you know after the exams.
    I know that's a lot but currently I am living in Poland and I am just visiting UK so I want to take as many as I can while my visit. I have started them in October and now just preparing and revising for the exams.

Magda
  • magda
    Hello
    I said I will inform you how i did with the exams. Well yesterday I had AP 1 , AP2 and C&R and I have passed them yayyyyyyyyyy :-) just one left on monday CM :-)
    Magda
  • liveprincess
    liveprincess Registered Posts: 214 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Congratulations! How come you live in Poland and study in UK? Are you going to move over here when you finish AAT? Good luck on Monday.
  • janwal
    Well done Magda, I take my hat off to you as I couldn't do that many in such a short time and I didn't even pass AP1 & 2 first time. :thumbup:

Good luck on Monday

Jan
  • magda
    I have passed the fourth one today , CM :-) So happy :-)
    I was supposed to move over to UK , but I am not anymore however didnt want to give up on the course.
  • Evie
    Evie Banned User Posts: 14 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi Magda, thats so good you passed all of those exams in such a short time. It has took me ages to do my level 3 and no way do i want to take this long on my level 4. who are you studying with? Did you receive tutor support and if so what was this like? Really happy for you :)
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Congrats Gemma!
    There is no way on earth I can do two sections at the same time, not only will my little brain not be able to cope but my life is mental anyway.
    I have tax tomorrow so fingers crossed for me :001_unsure:
  • janwal
    Hi Magda

Congratulations, know wonder you are pleased with yourself. What happens next?

Jan
  • billdoor
    billdoor Registered Posts: 129 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Congratulations to everyone who has been passing these exams!

Are you supposed to do AP1 and AP2 on the same day or is that just the way people have been doing them? Can you do them as seperate modules?
  • liveprincess
    liveprincess Registered Posts: 214 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    no, they are completely separate. I took them c 4 weeks apart.
  • janwal
    I took one in Dec and the other in March.
  • magda
    Evie wrote: ยป
    Hi Magda, thats so good you passed all of those exams in such a short time. It has took me ages to do my level 3 and no way do i want to take this long on my level 4. who are you studying with? Did you receive tutor support and if so what was this like? Really happy for you :)

Hello Evie
    Thank you. I am studying with Premier Training and I am really pleased with them. I have my tutor and if I need help I just contact him.
    Magda
  • magda
    janwal wrote: ยป
    Hi Magda

Congratulations, know wonder you are pleased with yourself. What happens next?

Jan

Hello Jan

Thank you. Well I still have 3 exams to do and I hope to do them in October. Hope they will not be that difficult and next I do not know yet. First need to focus on those 3 last ones.
    Magda
  • GemmaS
    Congrats Gemma!
    There is no way on earth I can do two sections at the same time, not only will my little brain not be able to cope but my life is mental anyway.
    I have tax tomorrow so fingers crossed for me :001_unsure:

How did tax go? fingers crossed you passed :)
  • GemmaS
    Well done Magda! that's fantastic going :) I thought the stress of doing 2 in one day was bad enough so I take my hat of to you

:D
Privacy Policy