Results

Denise Willett
Denise Willett Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
:glare:Why does it take so long to get these results......its driving me mad..........I took Budgeting on 28th June ............please please let me pass this time.

Also just sat FP on Monday this week.

Comments

• CovTeej
    CovTeej Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    I hate the wait, especially as it is only down to 2 or 3 questions per exam (generally) that have to be human marked, I need to know which exams I have failed so that I can start studying for the resits :) . We were probably spoiled last year with being able to get instant results.
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I'm waiting for my last exam, which is six weeks today. It's the ICAS which has me pulling my hair out. My tutor marked it as competent the beginning of June and I assumed sent it to the IV for confirmation. Now I'm been told by other students he sends them in a batch! So don't know if they have even gone yet.
  • Bongo
    Bongo Registered Posts: 25 Epic contributor 🐘
    Perhaps the examiners should read up on financial performance and set some non financial KPI's, for example aiming to have results back to students within 4 weeks rather than 6 weeks then publish the KPI stats online.

Or maybe they could look at TQM which can be defined as a continuous improvement in quality, productivity and
    effectiveness obtained by establishing management responsibility for processes as well as output.:001_smile:
  • jules72
    jules72 Registered Posts: 13 Regular contributor ⭐
    Bongo wrote: »
    Perhaps the examiners should read up on financial performance and set some non financial KPI's, for example aiming to have results back to students within 4 weeks rather than 6 weeks then publish the KPI stats online.

Or maybe they could look at TQM which can be defined as a continuous improvement in quality, productivity and
    effectiveness obtained by establishing management responsibility for processes as well as output.:001_smile:

Your comments made me giggle
Privacy Policy