quiet period.........

Newbie Registered Posts: 229 Dedicated contributor 🦉
This month has been rather dead in terms of new enquiries, I have only received two leads from the website and neither answered the telephone which was a pointless exercise, I am tempted to go back on google ads which I left about six months ago after spending a few hundred pounds with nothing to show, any suggestions welcome thanks

Comments

• jamesm96
    jamesm96 Registered Posts: 523
    Newbie wrote: »
    This month has been rather dead in terms of new enquiries, I have only received two leads from the website and neither answered the telephone which was a pointless exercise, I am tempted to go back on google ads which I left about six months ago after spending a few hundred pounds with nothing to show, any suggestions welcome thanks

Do you monitor your web stat's, like search-engine ranking for key search terms, bounce rate, average time spent by visitors... etc?

Our web enquiries have also plummeted in the last few months so we've been using the analytics to address it.
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Everyone's in holiday mode..
    Newbie Registered Posts: 229 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Thanks for the replies, I was starting to get paranoid, google analytics here we come.
  • villapb
    villapb Registered Posts: 357
    August is always the quiet before the storm, we tidy up in August lol and then Sept 3 arrives and you dont stop until Dec 23 and wish it was August all the time..............
Privacy Policy