Exam Results...

stephleedz
stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi everyone ,

Am I right in thinking that exam results are taking around the 6 week mark to come through?

I sat FNST on 17th July (5 weeks on Tuesday), I have done extremely well and not checked MyAAT as awaiting on the email from AAT before I do.

Thanks guys and girls

Steph

Comments

• Tracyevans14
    Tracyevans14 Registered Posts: 35 Epic contributor 🐘
    Steph

My results came through 5 weeks and 6 days and 5 weeks and 5 days. Sat the exams on a Tuesday and Wednesday and results came on the Monday.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    For the last couple I haven't received an email saying that they are there so you may be as well to check when the 6 weeks is nearing.

I've always had emails before but not for the most recent ones.

Good luck! :)

B x
  • Bongo
    Bongo Registered Posts: 25 Epic contributor 🐘
    I sat FNPF on the 11th July, and still not had the results through.

I emailed AAT Support today if they could confirm the lead time for results.
  • aaron0121
    aaron0121 Registered Posts: 422
    Sat the FNPF exam on the 4th July, received my results after 5 weeks and 5 days.
    AAT

Level 2 - 2010
    Level 3 - 2011
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA

F4 - 2015
    F5 - 2015
  • vickie88
    vickie88 Registered Posts: 58 Epic contributor 🐘
    It is normally between 4 to 6 weeks i got my budgeting results dead on 4 weeks but my other ones have been around the 5 week mark. I don't always get an email so when it gets to 4 weeks i check the AAT website constantly like a mad woman lol x
  • Morpheus1980
    Morpheus1980 Registered Posts: 120 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Took FNST 5 weeks today - hoping to get my results early next week. Really keen to get them though I'll be very surprised if I pass! Nearly 1/2 way through Level 4!
Privacy Policy