Check out my column in AT Magazine this month!

Monsoon
Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Monsoon unmasked and as straight-talking as ever on the back page :)

Comments

• mrb82
    mrb82 Registered Posts: 147 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Great piece, and good to put a face to the name :)
  • Monsoon
    Cheers mrb :)

I don't normally "big up" myself this much but I'm over the moon to have had an article published, so to hell with modesty ;)
  • Diddy Mau
    Diddy Mau Registered Posts: 238 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Too right you should 'big up yourself'. Its a good article, and the time you spend on here helping people out is fantastic.
    So, its nice to see you get soem recognition.:thumbup1:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Like a few others, I'm no longer a paying member of the AAT and thus don't get the magazine, so any chance you can post a link to the page? ta!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Just received the magazine and read the article. It's a great article - thanks Monsoon! :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • ademoore
    ademoore Registered Posts: 146 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Absolutely great article Monsoon! Read it yesterday and put it down thinking what a refreshing read it was! Such a down to earth, straight talking article and I hope loads of MiPs in particular get to read it! I had a client who knew a MDTP and was constantly on the phone to me about it, he is a client no more as I had too reached the point of "why should I put up with this". Feel a bit sorry for new accountant, but they were very keen, so good luck to them :0)
  • Monsoon
    Awww :)

Thank you, so glad you liked it!!
    Like a few others, I'm no longer a paying member of the AAT and thus don't get the magazine, so any chance you can post a link to the page? ta!

Let's see if this works...

206029_435807773128861_1696766773_n.jpg
  • crispy
    crispy Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I read this article in yesterday's mag in the post and really liked it. I don't work work in practice but do get annoyed with comments I receive like 'Oh, I thought you were supposed to be qualified - well my mate says blah,blah,blah' when asked questions regading tax. I have only done aat business tax and cima contains very little tax - I would rather just be honest and advise they take the advice of an tax accountant working in practice, rather than give advice I am not comfortable with.
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I really liked it too! And although I don't work in practice, it was very enjoyable to read.

Bring on some more Jenni!
  • Paisley
    Paisley Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor โญ
    Well done you.. way to go! :thumbup1:
  • amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi Monsoon,

I read this article when I first got my issue and I really enjoyed the article too. Well written and thought provoking - congrats Monsoon!
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hey Jenni,

Fantastic, about time they had you as a regular in the mag (so to speak) so those who don't visit the forums can also benefit from your wisdom.

Well done!
  • Monsoon
    Awwww :)

Thanks you guys :D
  • James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    Brilliant! Great Article, thanks.
Privacy Policy