AAT computerised accounting and City and Guilds Qualification....

Options
Shelivic
Shelivic Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi guys,

I was asked this question by a friend but I am not sure of the answer so I'm hoping someone out here can help. :001_smile:

Basically the question is - does anyone know if the aat level 2 computerised accounting is equivalent (or at least really similar in content) to level 1, 2 or 3 of the City & Guilds computerised accounting qualification? I thought maybe level 2, but having no experience of City & Guilds, am not too confident in that answer....

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Shelivic wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I was asked this question by a friend but I am not sure of the answer so I'm hoping someone out here can help. :001_smile:

Basically the question is - does anyone know if the aat level 2 computerised accounting is equivalent (or at least really similar in content) to level 1, 2 or 3 of the City & Guilds computerised accounting qualification? I thought maybe level 2, but having no experience of City & Guilds, am not too confident in that answer....

Thanks in advance!

I've done city and guilds computerised accountancy levels 1, 2 and 3 and found them all to be much more thorough than AAT level 2.
  • Donna Curling
    Donna Curling Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi, I tutor level 2 AAT and C&G 1 and 2 - having gone through the syllabus for both I can confirm there is a lot more on the AAT 2 syllabus than C&G 2 - level 3 syllabus is more in line.
    Hope helps
    Donna Curling - AAT Tutor
    www.completebookkeeping.co.uk
Privacy Policy