NUS Extra Card

BeccaLouJ9
BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Has anyone else had any trouble renewing their NUS Extra Card this year?

It keeps giving me an error page after I agree to the terms and conditions..?

I do wander if it due to the second dd installment for membership not yet being processed, but if that is the case then I will lose a month of NUS membership as it won't go through until Oct12?

Any thoughts?

B x

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i applied and got mine through within a week. and i am paying my member subs by direct debit in 3 payments and have not paid in full yet.

phone them and ask them to do it over the phone

tracy
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I miss having an NUS Extra Card I used it all the time in New Look while I was studying! :001_smile:
  • BeccaLouJ9
    I gave up after no reply to my many emails and just used a different email address and started the process from scratch..

I could've done this from the start but I thought why bother when I can just press continue continue continue!! :) (LAZY)

Anywho, it's on it's way!

B x
  • Diddy Mau
    Diddy Mau Registered Posts: 238 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I gave up after no reply to my many emails and just used a different email address and started the process from scratch..

I could've done this from the start but I thought why bother when I can just press continue continue continue!! :) (LAZY)

Anywho, it's on it's way!

B x

Hi Becca

have you got the link for this? dont know if I'm still allowed one. my previous was always through the college.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    http://www.nus.org.uk/en/nus-extra/

You can go through the MyAAT page too there is a link on there takes you to the same place.

You will still be eligable if you've paid your subs up to date.

B x
  • esmith91
    esmith91 Registered Posts: 16 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Have just noticed the link on the homepage for the NUS card do we put in our college and how much is it was wondering if we get it free through the AAT?
  • BeccaLouJ9
    No I don't think it's free.. I have paid each year, I think we'd be told if it was free. But worth asking AAT about if you want to.

B x
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I renewed mine this month with no problem - but I did use my CIMA student number and not my AAT one.
Privacy Policy