Forecasting Techniques: Time Series

MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi,

In terms of budgeting how did people approach this areas? Im just curious as obviously it was covered at L3 on cash mgt? Was it in the exam much.

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Martin

Yes, it is examinable and I think it was in my exam but that was a while ago and my memory isn't what it used to be!

If you have reached this section in your text book and are wondering whether or not to study it, I would advise that you do as there is no harm in doing so. All to gain and nothing to lose.

Have you looked at the practice assessments?

How are you finding this module?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Martin

We are onto the same bit as well, I actually remember it from level 3 but it does cover a bit more.

How are you doing?

Jan
  • MWAUGH1983
    Hey jo

I am still on first chap its quyite dry but I haven't came across the number questions yet. How did u fine it?

I have looked at the practice tests and the forcasting stuff has bits on it just I remember bits from L3.

Martin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I really enjoyed budgeting, financial performance and tax.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MWAUGH1983
    Hi Jo,

Yeah I think stuff on mgt is quite enjoyable and id stuff like flexed bgt at uni just this first bit is chunky and taking a while to do it.

Hi Jan,

Im going fine and I see that the ara goes into more detail like linear etc but its rather dry really if you only did a few mths ago lol

Is bgt the only unit you have looked at as when I get into it more im hoping I will get the hand of it - I have the revision class on oct 8th with kaplan.

Cheers
    Martin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Martin

We are doing 2 modules at college, Budgeting in the morning and Financial Statements in the aft.

Finding it very challenging as there is a lot to remember in FNST and not all figures, hoping it will get better.

Jan
Privacy Policy