Finally finished =) What to do now?

vickie88
vickie88 Registered Posts: 58 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Whoooooooooo :lol:

Well my ICAS report has been passed by the internal verifier so I am all finished =) such a relief hehehe.

The question is what to do next?

I would like to do a tax unit as I couldn't pick business tax or personal tax as the tuition was durning the day and i couldn't have the time off work but my boss has agreed to let me do one of them now and fund it. So I don't no which one to do? I work in industry at the moment so which one would any one recommend?

x

Comments

• missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hey congratulations for passing all your exams! I've just started level 4 this month and my first exam is Financial Statements; any tips?

As for choosing between Personal Tax and Business Tax, I think you should go for Personal Tax as I've heard that Business Tax builds up on Personal, so it's best to do PTX!!

Good luck with whatever you choose!! :)
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    As for choosing between Personal Tax and Business Tax, I think you should go for Personal Tax as I've heard that Business Tax builds up on Personal, so it's best to do PTX!!

Good luck with whatever you choose!! :)

I agree that having studied PTX before BTX was beneficial. However, it is not essential to study PTX before BTX, I just think it helps with understanding things.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • vickie88
    vickie88 Registered Posts: 58 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Thanks for the help think i may do personal tax than =)

Financial statements was the first exam I sat I can't really remember whats in it now it was that long ago lol it carries on FRA i think.

Just learn all your ratios eg Gross profit margin ect and what they all mean as your written question is on your ratios. To learn them i just wrote them out over and over again and they have just stuck in my head. I Also stuck notes up all around my house to help me memorise them.
  • missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Thanks for the advice :) x
Privacy Policy