Doing exam shortly

Flyby
Flyby Registered Posts: 13 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,

Just a quick question, I will hopefully be sitting AP1 and Ap2 level 3 shortly are the CBT practice exams on this site very similar in terms of layout and content to the actual exams? As I've not sat one before I just want to know I'm as prepared as I can be before I attempt the exams.
Many Thanks

Comments

• Sam22
    Sam22 Registered Posts: 117 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi,

I'm also doing my AP 1 & 2 exams soon - in fact I have them both a week Monday :s
    When I did my Level 2 the CBT exams were exactly the same in terms of layout and content to the practice CBT's on the AAT website. So I reckon the ones at Level 3 will probably be similar too.

Good Luck with your exams!!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Flyby/Sam

The exams at level 3 and 4 are similar but not always the same as the practice CBAs. I know from personal experience and also reading what other students have posted here that the Costs and Revenue CBA is in a different format. However, if you are suitably prepared for your exam and have the knowledge then you should be able to apply it to the exam question without encountering too many, if any problems.

Good luck with your forthcoming exams.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • billdoor
    billdoor Registered Posts: 129 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I've sat AP1 and AP2 recently and I'm pretty sure that they're both similar to the practice assessments on here. Do as many as you can and you should be fine if you have the practice exams sorted. Good luck.
  • Flyby
    Hi,

Thanks for the info, I was except from AAT level 2 as I did an IAB qualification at a similar level. I battling through slowly but getting there, I'm not in accounts so its not been easy I have to admit. Good luck with your exams.
  • Flyby
    Many thanks for the info, its good to know what to expect before I go in as I am new to the whole CB exams.
    Thanks Again
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    They are not different as in they will look alien the questions may be worded a little different thats all.

I'd be more worried about doing ap1 & 2 on the same day (I dont have time to study more than one exam)
    Good luck you will be fine :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy