Long shot - Level 3 AAT Cost and Revenues Exam Help!

Options
XPianoPrincessX
XPianoPrincessX Registered Posts: 13 Regular contributor ⭐
Morning
I'm sitting the Cost and Revenue exam on Friday and have the study material through BPP Distant Learning. Anyhoo, I have all the coursework which is only relevant to exams up to 31st August 2012 and numpty here didn't think to trigger a panic thought until now! Has anyone done the Cost and Revenue Exam since 1st September 2012 and can they tell me if the questions are completely different to the Practice exams posted on the AAT website?
Going to give it a shot on Friday and if I find it completely different and my brain doesn't work = fail, then I'll order the more up to date material!
Thanks in advance
Dxx

**best music to study to - TRON Legacy Soundtrack**

Comments

• Sammmy88
    Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    All the material should be the same, so your knowledge should be relevant to the exams. However in Costs and Revenues (and I don't want to scare you), the real CBT is structured different to the practice ones, and the questions are some what re-formatted, so don't learn the layout of the exam. If you have learnt everything then you will be able to apply this is the questions without any problems. Good Luck! :thumbup1:
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • XPianoPrincessX
    Options
    Thanks

Thank you so much for your response. Slight eek as I do have a habit of learning the exam formats, but now I know to actually fully concentrate on the textbook and make sure I understand everything in it! Ha - still picturing a fail on Friday but hey ho

Thanks again
    Dxx
  • missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    You still have 3 days to revise and get as much practice in as you can! and I agree with Sammy; learn all the concepts properly then you won't have a problem at all!

Good luck with your exam!
  • liveprincess
    liveprincess Registered Posts: 214 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    HI Princess good luck with your exam, Im really dreading this one. Will probably do it in November. Could you let us know if it was hard? Hope you'll pass. Good luck
  • XPianoPrincessX
    Options
    Thanks missm4ry4m & liveprincess

I do like this forum to help keep momentum :001_smile:. I'm very fortunate that my work have seen me now completely panic and allowing me to use a few working hours for study before Friday :001_smile: Fingers crossed - not confident at this point.

Dxx:
  • missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Stay positive and use your time wisely! You'll be fine :)
  • Leentora
    Leentora Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks missm4ry4m & liveprincess

I do like this forum to help keep momentum :001_smile:. I'm very fortunate that my work have seen me now completely panic and allowing me to use a few working hours for study before Friday :001_smile: Fingers crossed - not confident at this point.

Dxx:

Hey there how was the exam, I am doing Costs & revenue now, apparently, we will not do the exam til March, wantedto know how you find it. TIA
Privacy Policy