Two more left!

Passed cash management today :thumbup1: was worried I was going to run out of time and I had ten mins left eeeek!

Two more left, Professional Ethnics and Spreadsheets, any issues with either? Can you still take spreadsheets supervised at work or have they stopped that?

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Congratulations on passing cash management :D

PEAF and SPSW are nice modules. No calculations for PEAF, lots of theory and rules/regulations to learn. SPSW is also a nice module and if you use spreadsheets daily you shouldn't find it too difficult. Unfortunately I don't know whether you can still complete this whilst supervised at work. If you decide to do the CBP (exam) I think it is 2.5 hours so you could go to your test centre unless it is too far away.

Good luck with both modules.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Sammmy88
    Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Congrats!!

I took SPSW at work supervised in May, so I assume that they still do that... You would need to check.

But good luck on the last two! They aren't bad modules as Jo says! :thumbup1:
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Just heard back from my tutor and yeah I cant do it at work Hmmmm thought they must have changed it.
    Damn now you watch I will have ice and snow to contend with aswell as exams
  • Clarekaye
    So do I do PEAF or Spreadsheets first, If I do spreadsheets and fail I will still be in study mode rather than leaving it last.
    What would you do? :huh:
  • Jo Clark
    Spreadsheets first as it can take a few weeks to mark.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Clarekaye
    Awesome! Am having a well deserved weekend off studying (still gotta work) then I shall start Monday :)
  • Jo Clark
    Enjoy your weekend and enjoy the last two modules!
    Benjamin Franklin
  • billdoor
    billdoor Registered Posts: 129 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Congratulations on passing Cash Management - I passed it today too.:001_smile:

How did you find it? I didn't like it at all, the exam was different to the practice assessments which threw me as I'd done six of them and thought I knew what to expect.

But I passed so that's the important thing, just wondered what you thought about the exam?
  • Jo Clark
    Congratulations on passing Cash Management - I passed it today too.:001_smile:

Congratulations to you too!
    How did you find it? I didn't like it at all, the exam was different to the practice assessments which threw me as I'd done six of them and thought I knew what to expect.

I would recommend not learning/studying as per the practice CBAs. I don't know if you have sat Costs and Revenues but lots of students comment that the layout of the actual exam is very different to the practice papers. If you know the syllabus and have practiced lots of questions then you should be able to apply this knowledge no matter how the question is formatted.
    Benjamin Franklin
  • billdoor
    billdoor Registered Posts: 129 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Thanks Jo.:001_smile:

I do the Question Bank in my book first which covers all sorts of different questions, then I find that all the practice assessments are roughly the same format and until today, the proper exam has been the same too. I exceeded in all but two sections though so it was okay, just different but this is good as I still have Costs and Revenues to do. I think I'd prefer the practice assessments to be in different formats too as it's very easy to get used to it.
  • Clarekaye
    Congrats!

For me I knew the exam can differ so I was not phased by the formats but some of the questions I thought were dirty I had one about interest rates and they said investement period 1 month but it said to work it out if it was 6 months :confused1:

But as I said my biggest concern was running out of time cos when working out the delayed receipts I seem to take a while. but YAY all done!
Privacy Policy