FNST results

Options
wbauk2002
wbauk2002 Registered Posts: 110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Sat FNST today, just wondering should it have appeared in my AAT results page that ive taken it and wait for result or does it just pop up when the results come out?

Comments

• Whirlwind
    Whirlwind Registered Posts: 249 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    It will appears under 'your assessment results' a few days before 'statement of acheivement', but you usually get an email just before. Level 4 results are the longest wait ever - I try and hold off from checking every hour until at least 4 weeks have passed!!

All the very best, let us know how you get on!!
  • wbauk2002
    wbauk2002 Registered Posts: 110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Sorry so it should be showing in my assessment results today? or only appear when I get my pass or fail, just panicking a bit because other people in room were having trouble with dropped connection during exam
  • omega man
    omega man Registered Posts: 283
    Options
    when you get your pass or fail
  • Whirlwind
    Whirlwind Registered Posts: 249 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    wbauk2002 wrote: »
    Sorry so it should be showing in my assessment results today? or only appear when I get my pass or fail, just panicking a bit because other people in room were having trouble with dropped connection during exam

Bit worrying for you but surely the test centre should have told you if there was a problem with the assessment going through?!?

I would start checking your assessment results page in about 4 weeks time, but if you have loads of patience you could always wait until you get the email (some on the forum haven't received them so bit of a risk)!!
  • FoxyGirl
    FoxyGirl Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    My FNST result was showing on aat secure assess 2 days before I got my email from aat. My tutor checked the result for me.
    xxx
Privacy Policy