Employers Look at AAT

Nileshladva
Nileshladva Registered Posts: 22 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi All,

Some interesting news about changes in employers interests..

An accounting body expert from within AAT’s new Regional Account Manager team has revealed a noticeable shift in the interests of employers.
According to Justin Kyriakou, AAT’s Regional Account Manager for the North West and Yorkshire, the increasing popularity of online e-learning courses provided by well-established accounting bodies is due to the fact that employers are beginning to recognise the value in hiring promising but non-qualified students over costly graduates, as the former can be easily trained up through online courses.
This may come as welcome news for school-leavers and those looking for a change in career!

http://www.accountingbites.co.uk/2012/11/14/industry-expert-suggests-employers-gunning-for-non-grads/

Regards,

Nilesh Ladva.

Comments

• Spamkebab
    Spamkebab Registered Posts: 233 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Waste of time clicking the link to read the article if you have already posted the contents Nilesh.

Leave us something to read next time lol.

Neil.
  • Nileshladva
    I was just noting down the source so it doesn't look like I'm making random stuff up..

Sorry about that,

Nilesh.
  • jan808
    jan808 Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor ⭐
    Well this is great news, hopefully I should find a job in accounts someday :P
  • Nileshladva
    jan808 wrote: »
    Well this is great news, hopefully I should find a job in accounts someday :P

Well saying that, I've got a friend who's been trying for a couple of months at big time companies and firms, I think the trick is to aim low, and not expect a job too high in the ranks, otherwise you most likely wont find one at all.

Thanks,

Nilesh
  • Ventra
    Ventra Registered Posts: 14 Regular contributor ⭐
    Well saying that, I've got a friend who's been trying for a couple of months at big time companies and firms, I think the trick is to aim low, and not expect a job too high in the ranks, otherwise you most likely wont find one at all.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Aye, you don't want any of that ambition stuff getting in the way of a mediocre career path..... :confused1:
  • jan808
    jan808 Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor ⭐
    in a nut shell my friend! Aim low to go high thats my moto.
Privacy Policy