Unable to access practice assessements (CBT) on my netbook...any advice?

gizmoo
gizmoo Registered Posts: 13 Regular contributor ⭐
Evening all,

I am studying AAT level 2 and have an exam shortly.

I have been trying to access to attempt the online CBT practice assessments for Basic Accounting 2 module.

My desktop is getting fixed and I'm using a NC10 Samsung Netbook running on XP. It for some reason will only bring up the first page of instructions but will not allow me to view or load the actual assessments?

I've tried on Google Chrome and Firefox browers..any advice? Or are other having a similar issue this evening too?

Thank you to those who do reply.

Have a good evening :)

Comments

• Amy Smith
    Amy Smith Registered Posts: 54 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hello!

Are you struggling because maybe the screen is too small to view the whole page? ie are you unable to view the progress bar and the time remaining properly?
    If so, I have a solution, but don't want to waste your time if not :001_smile:

Ams
    Here to help
    ~AAT Qualified~
  • gizmoo
    Thank you Amy Smith for your reply.

Yes the screen could be a possible problem. I would be grateful for any suggestions you may have.

Kind Regards :)
  • Amy Smith
    Amy Smith Registered Posts: 54 Epic contributor 🐘
    Sorry if I have replied twice, the website doesn't seem to want to post my replies!

Basically I strangely found that if you open the assessment and wait for the instructions to fully load, then hit tab 3 times followed by enter, this should allow you to begin...

If this has not worked, tell me what happens and I'll be able to help further :001_smile:
    Here to help
    ~AAT Qualified~
  • gizmoo
    Thank you, I'll give it a try now :)
  • gizmoo
    Amy,

I tried your advice and it worked I can begin the assessment, However any advice about not being able to see all the questions fully on the screen and moving on to the next section/questions?

Many thanks again :)
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    You could zoom out, depends how small the text is already?

Also if you cannot see the full screen in future, you can go to tools/f11 and go into full screen :)
Privacy Policy