January exam results

dsavickij
dsavickij Registered Posts: 37 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received results for exams taken in January yet?

I took the PTAX exam on the 17th of January and just waiting for results.

It is the final level 4 exam (if I pass), as I am planning on sitting two ACCA exams in June I need to get the exemptions in place ASAP.

So has anybody got any January results yet?

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received results for exams taken in January yet?

I took the PTAX exam on the 17th of January and just waiting for results.

It is the final level 4 exam (if I pass), as I am planning on sitting two ACCA exams in June I need to get the exemptions in place ASAP.

So has anybody got any January results yet?

Many thanks in advance

Hiya

I've not sat any exams for a while but think you may have another two weeks to wait. Fingers crossed for a positive result and also that you hear sooner rather than later.

Good luck with ACCA.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • dsavickij
    It is a bit strange with the AAT, I have had results 3 weeks after exams (once), but mostly the wait has been between 4 and 5 weeks. Oh and once it was exactly 6 weeks
  • Jo Clark
    I think the best way to look at it is that the results will take 6 weeks and any that you receive earlier are a bonus. Think about how many 100s/1000s of students coould be sitting the exams and how many areas need to be human marked against how many examiners there are... who also probably have other jobs to complete as well as mark exam papers. I do really hope they arrive soon for you... I remember the wait for the final mark to be signed off as MAAT!
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Stashy
    Stashy Registered Posts: 32 Epic contributor 🐘
    I received the PTX results exactly 6 weeks to the day after taking the exam so it could be a long wait. I have 4 weeks left before find out my CRMC result and like you it's my last one. Seems to make it drag on more.
  • dsavickij
    I can honestly say that the wait for the final (hopefully) result is the most difficult. I wish we could just pay double and get the results within 3 weeks
  • Mollypod88
    Mollypod88 Registered Posts: 155 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Got my Budgeting result today .... passed :001_smile: Took the exam on 21st January so 4 weeks and 3 days.

Do you have your result yet?
  • dsavickij
    I finally got mine through today, just as i am on holiday. It was a competent, so happy to have finished the AAT!
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Got Financial Performance result yesterday, 5 weeks, Not Yet Competent :( 2 resits now :(
  • Jo Clark
    Congratulations dsavickij! :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    janwal wrote: Β»
    Got Financial Performance result yesterday, 5 weeks, Not Yet Competent :( 2 resits now :(

Chin up Jan.... make sure you ask for the feedback report.

EMail me again if you need to chat or just want to chat through the feedback.... always here and happy to help you :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • billdoor
    billdoor Registered Posts: 129 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I sat Budgeting on 17th January and received my result last Thursday, so 5 weeks. But I passed thankfully.

Well done to mollypod and dsavickij, and good luck for the resit Jan - I sat Financial Performance a week or so ago and thought it was quite hard, I'm sure one of the written questions will see me need a resit also.
Privacy Policy