Forgetting infomration in units once exam has gone ..

topcat
topcat Registered Posts: 452
anyone else find they start to forget quite a bit of information once the have taken the unit exam and passed?

I dont work in accounts so just seems to go out of the window once i have done the exam and it is VERY frustrating

is there a magic cure to prevent this ?haha

Comments

• Nps
    Nps Registered Posts: 782
    Yes, carry on to ACCA, and sit the first three papers rather than taking the exemptions. Excellent way to condense all the knowledge!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I agree with NPS but if you don't apply that knowledge from ACCA you will also forget that... I know the feeling!
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Nps
    Nps Registered Posts: 782
    I trawl these forums, purely to answer questions, purely to continually revise and keep the knowledge fresh.

It's nice to help people but I'd be lying if I said I didn't do it for my own ends too!
  • Jo Clark
    I wish I had the free time I used to have to do so.... I agree the forum is a great place to ask questions/seek out information/share ideas :o
    Benjamin Franklin
  • liveprincess
    liveprincess Registered Posts: 214 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    what's your new job then Jo, if you don't mind me asking. Hope you're enjoying it?
  • Jo Clark
    I got a job as an auditor shortly before completing AAT. I am currently working on another team undertaking Financial Returns and Compliance and am really enjoying it.... always good to try new areas!
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy