Icas

bubs
bubs Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi

I am considering which provider to do my ICAS report with. I note some of you recommend BPP which I am considering but their next intake is not until April 4th and I wanted to get started now. I wonder what other options are available so that I could get started now.

I have also heard that AAT have changed the time frame to 4 months for completion as opposed to 3 but I wondered if anyone could confirm this.

BPP run a 12 week course whereby you have to submit work every week but I wonder how others have managed this using a different provider.

I'd really like to get started asap so would welcome any feedback.

Oh and Ive just found out Ive passed my financial performance first time:001_smile:. Yahoo!

Bubs

Comments

• guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Bubs,
    Well done on passing financial Performance!
    I can't answer on BPP, but my only suggestion is, if you can't start until April, you could at least get a book for the syllabus (I used Osborne which was good) and start some preparation so that you understand SWOT reports, structure charts, mapping, and get a good understanding of how computerised systems work, then come April, you will more familiar with the subject, and it will fall in to place quicker.
    GP
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Bubs

Congratulations on passing FNPF first time :o

I echo what guinea pig has said above. I studied ICAS with BPP and would highly recommend them. My tutor was absolutely amazing!

Good luck with ICAS and any other modules you have to complete.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • bubs
    bubs Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thank you Jo/Guinea Pig for getting back to me. Funny but I was thinking of buying the Osborne book as an aside to doing the BPP.

Jo, I know from your previous posts that you highly recommend BPP and so I wonder if you could answer a few questions for me either by email or preferably by telephone? My direct email address is bubsydoyle@gmail.com.

Many thanks

Bubx
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Bubs

I have sent you an email.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy