level 2 exams BA1 please help

Angelstar
Angelstar Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hii everyone

I am new to forums and new to this course AAT currently doing home study by my self
CAN ANYONE HELP how the exams will be for BA1 and how the questions will appear on the exams please advice i am currently using textbooks from BPP.
THANKS your help will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Angelstar

Welcome to the forums :o

How far through your studies are you for BA1? There are practice assessments available on the AAT website using the secure assess system which is what you will use when you sit the exams.

There is also another resource called greenlight which you can access by logging on to your MyAAT account.

Small piece of advice... complete your studies before you attempt the practice assessments. Also, don't learn the format of the practice exams and rely/expect the actual exams to be exactely the same. The majority of the time they are, however there are several discussions ongoing where students have sat an exam at Level 3 and they felt the format was different and it confused/threw them in the exam. If you have studied the syllabus/text then you should be well prepared for the exams.

Are you ok with the process of booking exams? Will you be sitting at your local BPP Centre or another centre?

Any other questions just shout, we are a friendly group of people :o

Good luck and enjoy your studies.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I am currently doing level 3 and have found the exams so far very different to the practise assessments but I did level 2 last year & all of the exams followed the exact same layout so I guess they're still the same. X
  • Angelstar
    Hii
    Thanks guys for your advice really appreciate
    i tried to do the assessments on the AAT website but it doesnt work askes for a password can someone please help how to go about it. secondly i have being using BPP BASIC ACCOUNTING 1 2011 Edition. I have completed the text book and question bank book but i am just worried how the exams will be the type of questions and total how many questions will be and for how many hrs will the exam be please help me i was currently planning to do my exams please advice me. can you please tell me what type of questions will it appear on the exam thanks ...
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Angelstar

You need to login to your MyAAT account. Have you registered as a student with AAT?

I am unable to tell you what type of questions will appear in your exam as they are downloaded on the day from a database of questions.

If you have worked through the text and question bank from BPP you should be ok as I used BPP books for AAT and didn't encounter any issues regarding content etc.

Let us know if you still have problems accessing the practice assessments.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • CeeJaySix
    CeeJaySix Registered Posts: 645
    The username and password for accessing the practice CBTs is the default that appears when you load them, just hit 'Okay'...
  • Angelstar
    hii everyone
    thanks for the help i finally was able to open the assessments
Privacy Policy