any tips for business tax

Options
mobility
mobility Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
just started business tax and wondered how others got on with it? any tips?

cheers

Comments

• babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have had the business tax book a couple of years and keep saying I'm going to study this unit. I have started it a couple of times but never got passed the first couple of chapters. I am self studing and if you like we could work through the unit together. Feel free to inbox me.

Babs
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    babsa wrote: »
    I have had the business tax book a couple of years and keep saying I'm going to study this unit.

Babs, lovely offer from you to study BTX with mobility. Just to let you know that you need to ensure you are studying from the most recent text book for the tax papers as the Finance Act changes and this will have an impact on your studies and the exam.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Jo Clark wrote: »
    Babs, lovely offer from you to study BTX with mobility. Just to let you know that you need to ensure you are studying from the most recent text book for the tax papers as the Finance Act changes and this will have an impact on your studies and the exam.

Thank you Jo,

I know they change it's the princple of the excerise more than anything. If i can work through theses and pass a couple of the pracice assessments I will get the newer books. By the time I come to sit the exam I may need more new books. I'm hoping that's not the case.

Babs
Privacy Policy