Spreadhseet exam question

Hi,

In the exam do you open a new workbook and put all of your answers in there? Or do you open new work sheets in the "assessment data" which you download ?

Thanks

Comments

• Dahir Ahmed
    Dahir Ahmed Registered Posts: 63 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Topcat
    If I recall correctly, you'd have to open a new workbook and detail all your "workings" therein. The assesment data workbook is just for reference.

Needless to say, ensure you read the tasks very carefully, understand and follow/execute every instruction. It worked for me and hope it does for you too.

Good luck.
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Hi Topcat
    If I recall correctly, you'd have to open a new workbook and detail all your "workings" therein. The assesment data workbook is just for reference.

Needless to say, ensure you read the tasks very carefully, understand and follow/execute every instruction. It worked for me and hope it does for you too.

Good luck.

Hi Dahir,

thank you for your help, i am working through the practice assessment now
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Topcat

Agree with what Dahir posted. I downloaded and printed the assessment book so I could mark of questions/elements as I progressed through it. I think there may be a document, possibly the assessment document, where you have a couple of theory questions which you answer and also upload that document.

Good luck with it, I'm sure you will be ok.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy