Sage compatability

sjkr
sjkr Registered Posts: 74 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello,
Can anybody tell me if Sage Instant Accounts 2013 is compatible with Windows 8, 64 bit operating
system please?

Comments

• Nps
    Nps Registered Posts: 782
    Sage 50 is (the trial version supplied with the training packages anyway) so I imagine Sage Instants is too.
  • Janej
    Janej Registered Posts: 50 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi
    I know one of my clients is running Sage instant accounts 2013 and, due to a computer breakdown, acquired a new computer preloaded with Windows 8.
    He told me he had major issues installing it but did in the end manage to get it up and running so I suppose I am saying that it is possible but not easy. If you are running Sage at the moment and have support they will of course talk you through it or I can ask my client exactly how he managed to do it himself.
    Jane
  • sjkr
    sjkr Registered Posts: 74 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks for replies! I was having problems installing it. Couldn't get through to Sage for three days! They blamed the operating system, but I had already sorted it out by then. I took Sage all back off and ran Windows Update, which made some automatic fixes. Then tried Sage again and it worked. What a relief, was doing it for a client who previously had not used Sage and I had told them how great it was!
  • Janej
    Janej Registered Posts: 50 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi
    I'm glad you got it sorted, I asked my client and he had to remove and reinstall it too! What a faff!
    Jane
Privacy Policy