exam results

sarah2266
sarah2266 Registered Posts: 49 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
HI

I sat my first level four exam 5 weeks ago...do they send you an email to say your results are on MYAtt or do you just have to keep checking.....getting a little impatient :001_unsure:

sarah

Comments

• WAD2001
    WAD2001 Registered Posts: 38 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Exam result wait

I took FNPF 6 weeks this coming Thursday and have not had my result yet, a colleague took hers the week before me and got hers last week, so its looking like a 6 week wait which is just ridiculous!. Its my last exam and then Ive done!, I think Ive failed it again I got brain freeze on one area of the exam an area that I know inside and out which was a dissapointment.
    I wanted to resit straight away but apparently its not possible until you get the result.

Good luck hope you have passed

The AAT email you with the result but I have checked before on Myaat and the result was there before I got the email. Its like waiting to be shot
  • sarah2266
    I am waiting for the budgeting result and hopefully i have passed..i am just trying to decide whether i am ready to sit the FNPF exam.....might book it for next week..it just seems to be a roller coaster...well hopefully sometime this week..
    good luck and thanks for the insight

sarah
  • WAD2001
    Hi I have just telephoned the AAT and she as advised me that the papers are marked in batches, so dependant on which batch your exam is in will depend on how quickly the result arrives some could be 3 weeks others take up to 6 weeks, good luck with all your studying and if I could give you one tip with Financial Performance it would be to learn and understand fully not parrot fashion. You need to be able to interpret the figures. Dont take the exam until you are 100% confident I took my first when I wasn't ready and it knocked my confidence hopefully I have grasped it now, this exam certainly sorts out the students that have a clear understanding than those who do not.

:001_smile:
  • WAD2001
    Budgeting is a good platform for financial Performance definately a good idea to follow on with
    I am waiting for the budgeting result and hopefully i have passed..i am just trying to decide whether i am ready to sit the FNPF exam.....might book it for next week..it just seems to be a roller coaster...well hopefully sometime this week..
    good luck and thanks for the insight

sarah
  • WAD2001
    HI

I sat my first level four exam 5 weeks ago...do they send you an email to say your results are on MYAtt or do you just have to keep checking.....getting a little impatient :001_unsure:

sarah
    Sorry Im not stalking you lol didnt realise you were the same person I posted my other reply to
  • Morpheus1980
    Morpheus1980 Registered Posts: 120 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Gah, still waiting for my CRMC results, taken 5 weeks and 1 day ago. I can understand why things like FNST and FNPF take so long to mark, but half of CRMC is multiple choice - surely it wouldn't take so long to mark?

Just getting tetchy because I'm really not sure how I did in this exam and I really don't want to have to wait over the Easter weekend. I understand that they're all marked in batches, blah blah blah, it's just so frustrating and not really fair when someone waits 4 weeks for their results, and someone else has to wait longer. A bit of consistency would be nice, AAT!

Rant over - I feel better now :001_smile:
  • sarah2266
    HI

I am also getting a bit fed up of waiting...Mine will be six weeks next monday and with it being easter does that
    mean i will find out before the bank holiday...

sarah
  • Morpheus1980
    Seems like the AAT must have heard me and posted my results up...at last! Thanks AAT!

Sarah, might be worth checking this afternoon to see if yours have been posted.
  • sarah2266
    Hi

Yes just checked and mine posted at last and good news...one down 5 to go....

Sarah
  • Morpheus1980
    Congratulations, that's awesome news! Budgeting was my first exam too and remember how good it was to get the first one done and dusted.

Good luck for the next one!
  • Sammys1987
    Sammys1987 Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Sooo annoying still not received my results been over 4 weeks but the other students who took exams at se time as me received their results over a week ago!! It's not fair that some people get results quicker than others!!:-(( dragging so much now!!
  • sarah2266
    Hi
    I now have to start the wait all over again as I have just sat the financial performance exam...fingers crossed

Sarah
  • linzip1703
    linzip1703 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor โญ
    Fingers crossed for a good result - im now on 5 weeks and 1 day waiting for my FNST and its my last one.
    Its driving me mad checking all the time - i wish they would just hurry up and post them
  • Sammys1987
    It's so annoying isn't it. I'm on 5 weeks and 4 weeks for the other exam. It's not fair, as people in my class sat same exams on same days and got there results over a week ago!! It should be everyone has to wait the same length of time!! This is torture!!!:-((( I sit checking for the results constantly!!
  • Jules18
    Jules18 Registered, Tutor Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    It is just as frustrating for your college staff as well. They get to see on Secure Assess that results are "Awaiting Release" with no indication of how good/bad they are - but this message can stay on for several weeks.
  • Sammys1987
    I didn't know they can see as well. BBP just tell me it's aat that mark it an they don't see anything!! I'm getting really annoyed at waiting now when all my other friends can move on with their study's!! I'm 38 weeks pregnant and was hoping the results would be here by now before the baby is!!:-(( fingers crossed they come through today!!
  • Chelle
    Chelle Registered Posts: 163 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Our college tutors can see the marks too, although they can never see what the exams entail that we actually sit, which is annoying as they can't see exactly where we may have gone wrong etc!
  • Morpheus1980
    Ooh, one more thing. I thought we were supposed to get email notification from the AAT whenever exam results were posted online. Even though I got my results last week, I still have not received the email, though I have received such emails in the past. Would be good if the AAT could sort this out.
  • Natlewis
    Natlewis Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor โญ
    Just got results back for financial performance exam after 5 weeks and 6 days I passed :) 4 down only financial statements and business tax to do :) good luck everyone
  • Chelle
    Well done Nat

I've had my result for FNST and was not competent for the 3rd time. Never mind, it took me 4 attempts to get FNPF, so hopefully next time!
  • Natlewis
    Stick at it you will get there in the end i am sure :) Is statements your last exam?

Nat
  • Chelle
    I wish lol

Got Budgeting on 25th April and then PTX in June (these will be resat for the 2nd time!)
  • Natlewis
    I admire your determination shows you are passionate about this :) hopefully all your hard work will pay off. Have a nice summer with no exams!! Are you going on to further study? I am thinking of doing acca
  • Chelle
    No I don't think I can handle anymore studying at my age (40), being a single mum and working full time again!
  • Natlewis
    I must admit it is hard when you have children. I have a 4 year old boy myself as well as working and studying lets just say there is never any 'ME' time is there... once again good luck it will be worth all the hard work :001_smile:
Privacy Policy