Level 3 to Level 4

donna8260
donna8260 Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi, I am nearing the end of level 3 and was wondering for those that have gone on to do level 4 was
there much of a jump in difficulty. I am a distance learner and have done levels 2&3 since February but
just not sure if I am capable of doing level 4 after reading through the syllabus. Thanks.

Comments

• guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi Donna,
    It is a jump, but think positive! Several of the level 4 subjects follow on from the level 3 Costs & Revenues - have you done this yet? how did you find it? I found level 4 tough, but really enjoyed the challenge. I struggled with Financial Statements and Financial Performance, they took a lot of learning, although I bizarrely liked the written questions where you analyse situations, which many students struggled with. Similarly, I enjoyed the project on Internal Control and Systems.Level 4 pulls everything that you have learnt in levels 2 and 3 together, and makes it all fall into place better. AAT is a respected and worthwhile qualification, so its not going to be too easy, but you will find lots of support on this forum. Good luck,
    GP
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi Donna

I agree with GP it is a big jump from level 3, I am halfway through college year and unfortunately not managed to pass an exam yet, but I am determined to get through. I guess you are doing self learning which means you can concentrate on one module at a time., which is why I am struggling trying to do 2 and the project.

Don't give up, it is worth it

Jan
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    janwal wrote: ยป
    Don't give up, it is worth it

Definitely agree with this and what GP has said.

Also, hijacking this thread so apologies ... all the best for CMDC tomorrow Jan, lets hope for a first time pass with this one :) Is this CBA where you get half the exam marked instantly and have to wait for the other half? Either way, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and have everything crossed for you! :o Do let us know how you find the CBA.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Definitely agree with this and what GP has said.

Also, hijacking this thread so apologies ... all the best for CMDC tomorrow Jan, lets hope for a first time pass with this one :) Is this CBA where you get half the exam marked instantly and have to wait for the other half? Either way, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and have everything crossed for you! :o Do let us know how you find the CBA.

Thanks Jo. Not sure about the marking will let you know how I get on. Feeling more confident then the others so fingers crossed :)
Privacy Policy