Quickest exam result

redsunflower25
redsunflower25 Registered Posts: 38 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
As title says... wonder what the quickest turnaround was for an exam result...

Am one of the many awaiting my last exam result... prob should at least wait till week 5 before checking but you never know! :tongue_smilie:

Though if AAT had a consistent way in reporting results it wouldn't be so bad... :glare:

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    same day... ahh you mean level 4 :001_tongue:

4 weeks I think...

Good luck with your final result redsunflower!
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Spamkebab
    Spamkebab Registered Posts: 233 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Personal Tax 4 weeks. Everything else was a nightmare lol
  • redsunflower25
    Yeah sorry should have specified level 4, thanks though!!

Will be getting the other half to check from next tues then... can't take the emotional roller coaster everytime. :crying:
  • Morpheus1980
    Morpheus1980 Registered Posts: 120 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Whilst waiting for my final result, I decided to take a look back and find out how long my exam results took to come through:

BGT: 4 wks, 1 day
    FNST: 5 wks, 5 days
    FNPF: 5 wks, 5 days
    CRMC: 5 wks, 1 day
    PTX: 5 wks today...awaiting outcome

Not sure why I did that but yeah, it varies wildly!
  • redsunflower25
    Oh well done, wouldnt remember when I got half of them as its so hit and miss between getting the email and franticly checking every few hours like a crazy person :blushing:

I understand to some degree why its so varied but I wish they would just give a fixed date, even if they already have the results, just say it will be the on the X of the following month or such.
  • bigfoot77
    bigfoot77 Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor โญ
    I have noticed that if I failed I get the results after 4 weeks whereas if I passed I get the results after 5 weeks. Is it just me or have any of you experienced the same?
  • redsunflower25
    I have noticed that if I failed I get the results after 4 weeks whereas if I passed I get the results after 5 weeks. Is it just me or have any of you experienced the same?

Never noticed this, I used to get mine on the thurs of the 5th week for a while, but no idea any more, I'm on week 4 day 1 today.

Had email earlier from AAT, nearly had panic attack thinking it was my results, so wound up about FNPF result its making me feel bit ill.
  • Flosspot
    Flosspot Registered Posts: 23 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Had email earlier from AAT, nearly had panic attack thinking it was my results, so wound up about FNPF result its making me feel bit ill.

I had that email and the same panic! Was it the 21st March you sat FNPF? I have always (perhaps wrongly) assumed the results are released in date order, so as I sat mine the day before you your result should be no more than a day behind mine?

Bit simplistic perhaps but you never know! 5 weeks and counting....
  • redsunflower25
    I had that email and the same panic! Was it the 21st March you sat FNPF? I have always (perhaps wrongly) assumed the results are released in date order, so as I sat mine the day before you your result should be no more than a day behind mine?

Bit simplistic perhaps but you never know! 5 weeks and counting....

26th for me, so next tues is my 5th week... if I've worked that out right :blushing:

Hopefully I will be done by then, will the the fourth time I've changed 'qualification'. I appreciate it has to keep up with the real world but it just adds to the stress of studying.
  • Flosspot
    Flosspot Registered Posts: 23 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    This is the exam I found hardest and so I'm finding the wait particularly hard :001_unsure:
  • redsunflower25
    This is the exam I found hardest and so I'm finding the wait particularly hard :001_unsure:

Its pure evil :mad2:... this will be my fourth attempt...
  • emilygaches5
    emilygaches5 Registered Posts: 63 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Never noticed this, I used to get mine on the thurs of the 5th week for a while, but no idea any more, I'm on week 4 day 1 today.

mine has always been the 5th thursday after taking the exam. so 5 weeks tomoro, im hoping its then!!!
  • redsunflower25
    Also wondering as AAT site will be down over bank holiday if it will push results even further back :001_unsure:
Privacy Policy