URGENT looking for a distance learning provider

jim jam
jim jam Registered Posts: 7 Regular contributor ⭐
hi guys,
i am new here. i have been looking for a good distance learning provider . Can any one has got good or bad experiences with kaplan, bbp, eagle or premier etc. please share with me.
i spent lots of time and money before for the different courses with ending up exausting experiences ....please i realy need to find a good one to help me pass all exams...
many thanks for everyone
x

Comments

• NME504
    NME504 Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi, i have only been with premier since February and have nothing but praise for them. The course advisors and tutors are great. Please give Jane (my advisor) or Nick (my tutor) at Premier Training a call and i am sure they would be more than happy to talk to you regarding what Premier Training can do for you.

Natasha
    Natasha

Why not join the Accounting Student Network Facebook group. 1000's of students have found it a one-stop centre for studying resources, motivation & Career development - You can too!!
    facebook.com/groups/accountingstudentnetwork
  • billdoor
    billdoor Registered Posts: 129 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I've been using BPP since last May and have done 15 modules with them.

Level 2 I did Distance Learning, with a tutor etc, since then I've just bought the BPP books and then sat the exams at their centres.

I haven't had any major issues with them and would recommend them to anyone starting new. The books are good, booking exams is generally straightforward and the staff at the centres are very good.
  • CeeJaySix
    CeeJaySix Registered Posts: 645
    I did my level 2 with Premier, excellent fast tutor support, swift and satisfactory resolution to the only small issue I had, good books (mixture of their own and Osborne), exams you're free to book with any local exam centre independent from the provider so can do exactly when you want to, and one of the cheaper options. I'd have no hesitation recommending them.
  • SarahLF
    SarahLF Registered Posts: 7 Regular contributor ⭐
    I also asked a similar question before I started, and was recommended premier. I have completed level 2 with them and am now on level 3 and would definitely recommend them to others. Good study material, useful feedback on the assignments and prompt marking on the whole. I have found if your tutor is away or busy then another will mark the assignment. One thing I would say is that their assignments tend to be more complex than the Osborne papers but I think that helps you to be better prepared so wouldn't say it was a bad thing.
  • angmc
    angmc Registered Posts: 73 Epic contributor 🐘
    I can only echo what everyone has said about Premier, did Level 2 with them & now doing Level 3. The tutors are always very helpful & prompt with replies to queries. I would have no problems in recommending them.
Privacy Policy