Credit Management and Debt Control - Level 4 HELP!!

Andrej
Andrej Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
Hi All,

I was wondering if could please provide me some guidance on Credit Management and Debt Control - Level 4? There doesn't appear to be many practice exams for this paper on the AAT website. I recently purchased the BPP Question Bank, and again not many papers to prepare me for my exam in May 2013.

Do you have any recommendations on how to pass this paper due to the limited amount of material available to work on? Or am I just looking in the wrong section?

Regards

Andrej

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Hi Andrej

Have you looked at the E-learning section and the Green lights, lots of useful things on there and have you printed the standards and guidance, always helpful. I am also using BPP and basically just keep going over the type of question that could come up.

I have to admit I am a little bit more confident about this one.

Good luck

Jan
  • Andrej
    Hi Jan,

I will give that a try.

Thanks for the tips - exam is on the 22nd May 2012!

Regards

Andrej
  • Andrej
    I meant 2013 lol!
  • guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Hi Andrej,
    When I was preparing for this last year, I used the practice tests on the Osborne Books website;
    http://osbornebooks.rtahosting.co.uk/osborne28/q1.asp
    http://osbornebooks.rtahosting.co.uk/osborne29/q1.asp
    In fact, I found these tests useful for all the subjects, but do make sure they are for the appropriate syllabus, especially if looking at the tax modules which are time sensitive.
    Good luck for 22nd May,
    GP
  • salih
    salih Registered Posts: 81 Epic contributor 🐘
    I have the osborne book for credit management and debt control it helped alot.
Privacy Policy