If it's not broken don't fixit

babsa
babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
If the website is working don't change it.

Comments

• Jade95
    Jade95 Registered Posts: 50 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I totally agree, especially as whilst it is being changed there is no good connections to things such as practice assessments. Very useful for those trying to revise and study for CBA's...NOT!!!
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Jade95 wrote: ยป
    I totally agree, especially as whilst it is being changed there is no good connections to things such as practice assessments. Very useful for those trying to revise and study for CBA's...NOT!!!

The website may not have been broken, however I think the AAT web team were upgrading/improving the website... as any other company would do.

A link was provided so that students could continue to access the practice assessments as well as green light material.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    No link for us tutors to access practice assessments or green light material though.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Do tutors have different access then? I'm no longer a student but used the link provided to help a current student with a practice assessment.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Yes, but we should still be able to access from the home page, but they have seen fit to "deny me access" to it all. Great!
Privacy Policy