Access Denied - Page Error Reporting

Options
SamiH
SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
As I couldn't find a link to report any errors found, I thought I would pop this here :)

If I go to this page https://www.aat.org.uk/career/progress/chartered , there is a section about deciding what chartered path is right for you -
Choice - which chartered route is best for you?

To help you decide which chartered qualification is right for you, take our self-assessment career questionnaire (interactive PDF).

However, when I click on the self assessment career questionnaire, I get "Access Denied - You either need to log in to your MyAAT account to access this content, or if you're already logged in, you may not have access to this member content.

I was logged in, and believe that as a Level 4 student, I should be able to access in order to help assist me choose the right path once I have completed by AAT studies.

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Morning All

I am a member and just tried to access the self assessment questionnaire and received the same access denied message as Sami... I think the link may need updating/redirecting.

Have a good day all... the sun is out again :o

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Londonmate777
    Londonmate777 Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Since the bank holiday weekend upgrade the AAT website in general has not been functioning very well. It seems to be riddled with issues, that I guess they are trying to resolve the problems.
  • JoyM
    JoyM Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi SamiH & Jo Clark,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - I've now corrected the link so it should work for you.

Let me know if you experience the same problem with anything else.

Thank you
    Joy
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Hello Joy

I've just tried to access this again and unfortunately I am still receiving the message access denied.

Thanks.

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Yep, same here.
  • JoyM
    JoyM Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi all,

There may have been an issue with our cache that prevented it from being immediately accessible - however I just tested it and it appears to now be live.

Thanks
    Joy
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    That's working for me now, thanks :)
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Me too, thanks Joy :o
    Benjamin Franklin