New AAT Website is awful

KenS
KenS Registered Posts: 13 Regular contributor ⭐
It may just be me but the updated website has made accessing learning material a right pain.

Has there been a glitch or is it meant to be like this?

It was always really easy to click on green light or practice assessment, then the module you were studying - simples. Now there is a long list of non-relevant material - I'm looking for green light for PTX at level 4 and it's brought up 14 pages to search through......

Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• kimusher
    kimusher Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor ⭐
    Took my a while to see the wood for the trees but hopefully this will help Ken:

Once you have logged in click on MyAAT (first item in the green menu bar).

You then have:
    Practice assessments
    E-learning modules
    Guidance and standards
    Green Light tests.

The Green Light tests are now filtered so you can go straight to the one you want.

Although I could find it - I found the old style much more friendly!! :huh:
  • torresgbr
    torresgbr Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi
    Have you actually gone into the Green Light bit. I've tried and tried to open Business Tax and it keeps saying nothing found. I have my exam Wednesday
    Thanks
  • kimusher
    kimusher Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor ⭐
    Yep, it works for me

Kim
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    torresgbr wrote: »
    Hi
    Have you actually gone into the Green Light bit. I've tried and tried to open Business Tax and it keeps saying nothing found. I have my exam Wednesday
    Thanks

I have tried with Personal Tax an nothing there either

Jan
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    The study support search wasnt working for me the other day, but just tested it out here and it seems to be working now.
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi all,

We've had some issues with the new site but our team is working on getting everything up to speed. In the meantime, I can tell you that Business Tax, Personal Tax and External Auditing Green Light tests are due to be added today.

Stuart
Privacy Policy