AAT Website Maintenance

Bongo
Bongo Registered Posts: 25 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Is it just me or is everybody still seeing this message on the AAT website

Not seeing all your information?
Due to our recent website upgrade, a few users may not see their most recently updated information whilst our new systems are catching up. So, if you're missing information on your MyAAT, please try accessing it again later this week. If you can't wait, contact us and we'll be happy to help.

Your assessment results
The 'Your assessment results' service is not currently available. Weโ€™re working on it and it will be up and running shortly

Comments

• Dahir Ahmed
    Dahir Ahmed Registered Posts: 63 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I've got the same message on there as well. I emailed AAT yesterday regarding this and in the automated response email, they advise that this section should be "available early next week via your MyAAT account". I was hoping that it would be available today but fat chance of that happening as I had my Personal Tax exam cancelled this morning (the exam centre couldn't download it because of all the issues with the AAT systems "upgrade")!.
    Let's see how long it takes for the AAT to make the section available and to get the entire system working smoothly so that individuals supposed to be sitting for exams don't end up wasting time and money!.
  • Bongo
    Bongo Registered Posts: 25 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    oh that's pretty shocking that your exam was cancelled due to their systems :mad2:

My ICAS project was signed off around 10 days ago and I wanted to start the process of applying for membership, however I am unable to do this as yet.... :glare:
Privacy Policy