Lapsed MAAT?

Options
MarieNoelle
MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
Each time I log in to Myaat it says I am logged in as a Lapsed MAAT and I can't access anything. I also have the message: "You have multiple roles in MyAAT, To make things easier for you, we've given you the ability to switch between these roles." However i can't click/switch/do anything.
I am up to date with my membership fees and have reset my password about a week ago.
Has anyone else encountered the same problem?
MN

Comments

• PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Each time I log in to Myaat it says I am logged in as a Lapsed MAAT and I can't access anything. I also have the message: "You have multiple roles in MyAAT, To make things easier for you, we've given you the ability to switch between these roles." However i can't click/switch/do anything.
    I am up to date with my membership fees and have reset my password about a week ago.
    Has anyone else encountered the same problem?
    MN

I am logged in as MAAT but when I go through to different sections of the MYAAT site I get messages about 'you currently do not hold full membership please reapply'

Believe me this was a worry as I am currently having animated discussions with membership support regarding some issues.
  • azgu
    azgu Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I have the same issues.

waiting for updates to resolve the problems.
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Options
    We'll have to be a little patient then....
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    mine's now giving me the option of student, or lapsed student.

Think I will stick with Student, lol
Privacy Policy