communication / lack of informative updates from AAT

kimusher
kimusher Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor ⭐
I wonder why there are no informative updates from AAT? Aren't we now a week behind schedule with this?

I think most students are showing patience, and understand something seriously has gone wrong and the tech team are working extremely hard to resolve the situation, but some more communication might be appreciated.

Comments

• Dahir Ahmed
    Dahir Ahmed Registered Posts: 63 Epic contributor 🐘
    Aren't we all.

I tried loggin in to MyAAT a few minutes ago and I was denied access. I rang AAT and was then informed that the website is down.
  • totleyblade
    totleyblade Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Can't access the web services because of the update debacle but if you want to ring the AAT on their 0845 number we now have to pay through the nose for the privilege. Now noted on the AAT's contact details - "Calls to our 0845 lines cost 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more". Rearrange these words - Off Huge Rip!
  • chinnick
    chinnick Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
    Its an absolute shambles. I can't believe that nothing was tested before being put into practice and I also can't believe that provisions were not put in place so that students can still access their work while the site was "upgrading." I've hadto arrange an extension to my ICAS deadline with my provider due to this incompetence.
  • kimusher
    kimusher Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor ⭐
    I agree, there should have been a provision in place to roll back to the previous version should something go wrong with the upgrade whilst they iron out the problems. And I do believe something has gone wrong.

Something a bit more sinister? Maybe we will all have to retake our exams! Imagine it, sorry people none of you have your qualifications any more because we wiped them off our system.

C'mon AAT!

:001_smile:
  • sarah2266
    sarah2266 Registered Posts: 49 Epic contributor 🐘
    HI all

this is getting a bit ridiculous now...has any one any idea on when the site will be back to normal....i have emailed but
    have had no response...
    sarah
Privacy Policy