MAAT and Assessment Results on MyAAT

Options
Jo Clark
Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hello All

I'm not going to complain about the website upgrade, just wondering if anyone can tell me how to locate my assessment results since the upgrade?

I am MAAT and can't seem to locate my assessment details or statements of achievement.

I can logon and I can see my details, although it no longer says MAAT after my name like it did on the old site (has this changed on anyone elses profile/account?)

Also, does anyone know if full members can access the practice assessments and green light resources or is it only accessible for current students.

Thanks.

JC :o
~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Hi Jo,
    all I get is the home page and my details. I have no access to previous assessments (access denied to "assessment news") or e-learning. :huh:
  • mrdna
    mrdna Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    AFAIK, the Assessment results has been unavailable for over a week now - I sat an assessment on the 9th and the service is still offline. Luckily for me my tutors have been able to access my result and let me know (I did pass- exceeded all tasks, yay :cool2: ), but it is a bit frustrating not having the information available, for instance to print off to add to job applications. i can only assume something didn't go according to plan with the upgrade - some info would be nice though AAT!
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Thank you for your replies MN and mrdna
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    mrdna wrote: »
    but it is a bit frustrating not having the information available, for instance to print off to add to job applications!
    Exactely what I was hoping to do... I guess the certificates will be acceptable (can discuss what modules make up each level) :o
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy