Statement of Achievement

warren84
warren84 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Is anyone else having trouble viewing their Statement of Achievement? I've emailed the AAT for a copy, but the one I received only shows exams passed before 1st May 2013 (which is useless, as I passed ICAS on 14th May).

I really want to apply for CIMA exemptions. It's really infuriating that this part of the website has now been out of action for over a month. :thumbdown:

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hello,

I can't find my Statement of Acheivement or my Assessment Results. Anything to do with being MAAT? Or just the website being a bit rubbishy? Would be good to find these..

B x
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    BeccaLouJ9 wrote: »
    Hello,

I can't find my Statement of Acheivement or my Assessment Results. Anything to do with being MAAT? Or just the website being a bit rubbishy? Would be good to find these..

B x

Same here Becca :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    The Statement of Achivement has not been available since they went live
  • warren84
    warren84 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    RE: Statement of Achievement

CIMA was able to verify my results direct with the AAT by phone, so they granted my exemptions. Apparently AAT haven't notified CIMA of any problems with students accessing the website, which you'd think they would have, given it'll affect CIMA students.

...still can't access my Statement of Achievement 6 weeks after the re-vamp! :glare:
Privacy Policy