FREE AAT Technician Level 4 Student Revision Workshop 9th July 2013

Malcolm Green
Malcolm Green Registered Posts: 105 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
If you are in or around the West Midlands area and would like some further help with your revision preparations then you may like to attend the next AAT Birmingham branch Free Performance Enhancer Revision Workshop which is being held at the offices of the BPP in Birmingham on Tuesday 9th July commencing at 5:00pm for registration

From the topic areas we will be covering, we anticipate that this will be another well attended event compared with similar paid for revision sessions, so even more reasons for attending.

As an added bonus should you need one we always have some very nice sandwiches on offer as well together with discounted parking available at only Β£3.50 for the day.

The workshop will start at 5:00pm with registration and finish at 9:00pm. Light refreshments will be provided on arrival and there will also be an opportunity to find out more about the further study options available once you have completed your AAT studies in the Further Study Zone exhibition area.

The workshop revision sessions have been designed to focus on exam preparation for Financial Statements and Financial Performance which continue to be challenging papers for a number of students and we feel these sessions will be a welcome additional performance enhancing resource to help achieve exam success.

We will also include a session looking at the best techniques for dealing with CBA's and suggested pointers for getting the best overall results in your AAT exams together with a further session aimed at helping students complete their ICAS projects on time with a better understanding of what is required and some SMART project planning techniques.

A full programme agenda for the workshop can be found on the AAT Birmingham branch website:
http://aatbirmingham.org.uk/2013/student-revision-workshop-2.html or the main AAT branches website.

So do not delay and book a place TODAY!

Places can be booked online at MyAAT on the main AAT website under Birmingham branch events or you can simply send an email: malcolm.green@aatbirmingham.org.uk requesting a place be reserved for you

I trust this support will be of assistance in your final year of AAT studies.

Malcolm

Comments

• Kelly7
    Kelly7 Registered Posts: 218 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I am currently doing level 3 and looking to do level 4 in September at college. Would it be beneficial to come to this to see one of the things I will be studying or would there be no point as I haven't studied it yet?
    Thank you
    Kelly
  • Malcolm Green
    Hi Kelly,

As a level 3 student I would recommend you wait until you start your next level as the sessions will be looking at areas of study you will not have covered yet and as these are revisions sessions would be best taken in when you are more familiar with the topic areas.

Malcolm
  • Malcolm Green
    Hi Kelly,

I would recommend you wait until you start your level 4 as you would not have covered the topics being discussed and as a revision session we will be reviewing existing levels of knowledge and understanding in a number of key areas students would be expected to have experience of already.

All the best with your ongoing studies.

Malcolm
  • InteligentHelp
    InteligentHelp Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    QUALITY TUiTION LEVEL AAT 1 - 4

Hi there, in case you are looking for a place to attend lectures to prepare you for AAT (ANY level) at
    Affordable fees as low as from Β£150 per paper, quality tuition during the day or evening in London, please call 02074981777
  • beckyln
    beckyln Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor 🐘
    Really pleased this is running! I've been struggling with home learning, fingers crossed this makes a difference!

See you then :)
This discussion has been closed.
Privacy Policy