Level 3 passed today happy days

Passed everything first time and have finished of today with costs and revenues! :-)

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me a long the way on here really helped me get there, couldn't have done it without you great people

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Congratulations Topcat.... onto Level 4 now?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Nps
    Nps Registered Posts: 782
    Well done!
  • mentorkeith
    mentorkeith Registered Posts: 74 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Congrats!

Join the club! I completed mine last tuesday. My last one was also Costs and Revenue. What order did you tackle your units/exams? I found it made sense to do it in this order Cash Management, PEAF, Spreadsheets, Indirect tax, AP1, AP2, C & R
  • James Patterson
    James Patterson Registered Posts: 281
    topcat wrote: ยป
    Passed everything first time and have finished of today with costs and revenues! :-)

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me a long the way on here really helped me get there, couldn't have done it without you great people

Well played boss :) Level 4 next do you think? Are you having a break?
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Thanks all still deciding on level 4 would be starting in September if i decided to go for it depending on if i think i can fit it in time wise
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    Congrats!

Join the club! I completed mine last tuesday. My last one was also Costs and Revenue. What order did you tackle your units/exams? I found it made sense to do it in this order Cash Management, PEAF, Spreadsheets, Indirect tax, AP1, AP2, C & R

Thank you its a very nice club and congratulations to ! think mine were Ap1, Ap2, Indirect Tax , Cash Management, Indirect Tax, Spreadsheets and C & R. Time has gone so quickly looking back
  • Cudey
    Cudey Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Congratulations TopCat!! I'll hopefully be joining the club very soon after Spreadsheets and PEAF! Can't wait!
  • Kris1990
    Kris1990 Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Congrats topcat.
Privacy Policy