Waiting for exam results!

Options
missm4ry4m
missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Anyone taken an exam on the 25th of May!?? Has anyone received results yet; I'm anxiously waiting for my financial performance re-take result, it's so frustrating!!

Maryam

Comments

• 087catriona
    087catriona Registered Posts: 8 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi

I did budgeting on 23rd May. I got results Thursday gone. I do Financial Perfomance Wednesday, how did you find it ??
  • GreenMousey
    GreenMousey Registered Posts: 154 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I took FNST on 23rd May and I've not had my result yet.
  • missm4ry4m
    Options
    I received my budgeting results within 4 weeks too; I think FNPF just take over 5 weeks to get released. It's a tough exam but make sure you know your variances inside out, that's the main thing in section 1 and section 2; performance indicators, gross profit /net profit margins - the written question. Just make sure you do lots of practice questions and you will be fine.
  • Dahir Ahmed
    Dahir Ahmed Registered Posts: 63 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    You'll probably receive the result on Thursday next week. Wish you the best.
  • missm4ry4m
    Options
    I'm hoping it's tomorrow!! Lol
  • sonya11
    sonya11 Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    frustrating isn't it?!?! I'm waiting on Business Tax, took it on the 28th May so 5 weeks tomorrow. Last one for me so feels like I've been waiting forever!
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Options
    I took FNST on the 10th June, I haven't started checking yet but am 1/4 way through learning financial performance so have been kept busy :tongue_smilie:
    I think you get a email to say the results have gone on the website or is it delayed and best to check online anyway?
  • Dahir Ahmed
    Dahir Ahmed Registered Posts: 63 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    @Clarekaye: I think the email is always delayed.

I'd say you need to give it another 2 weeks before you even bother to start checking yours. :001_tongue:
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Options
    I know that means I will probably find out on my birthday......That can only be a good thing yeah?!
Privacy Policy