Problems obtaining certificate - please advice

geek84
geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Folks

I'm currently studying level 4 and have received my pass certificate for level 2. However, I don't remember receiving my certificate for level 3.

I rang up AAT today to request a copy, but they say as far as they are concerned, it has already been posted to me. They said to obtain another one I would need to pay £21 !!

Has that happened to any one else before?

Is there a way that I can obtain the certificate without paying the £21?

Comments

• Rachetman
    Rachetman Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Geek. Did you query them on when they delivered the certificate and who was meant to deliver it?

It doesn't make any sense to me that they would give you a pass certificate for level 2 AFTER receiving (allegly) your pass certificate for level 3.
  • geek84
    Well, presumably I got the level 2 certificate before level 3. I passed level 3 about 2 years ago.

It was only a few days ago whilst going through my paper work that I noticed I could got find the level 3 certificate. That was when I rang AAT to inquire whether or not they sent it. They did confirm that it already had been sent and because I have only queried this after a long time., they would charge me £21.
  • Rachetman
    Rachetman Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor 🐘
    Sorry for the delay. Here's the thing - if you don't recall seeing your level 3 certificate and AAT are saying that they sent it off to you, then maybe you have received it but have not opened it.

So check the obvious places where you would usually leave unopened mail and rummage through any piles of paper-based stuff that are around. If that don't work, check under and behind often used furniture.

You may find the certificate or even find a spare £20 note AND a long-lost £1 coin to pay off the charge for requesting a new one.

Either way, you'll find it.
  • geek84
    wishful thinking !!
Privacy Policy