Study support search not working

Options
wabisabi
wabisabi Registered Posts: 130 Epic contributor 🐘
Hello

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this or posted about it.

I log in to MyAAT to access the learning resources, choose the qualification I'm doing then try to pull down a list of learning areas. At this point instead of seeing a filtered list of L3 examination areas I see a complete list from all the qualifications.

It happens regardless of which qualification I select, and I've tried logging out and in, different browsers. It's not the first time this has happened - seems to be intermittent.

Is it just me??

Comments

• ChristianB
    ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi wabisabi

I've passed this on to our web team and they tell me that the problem has now been resolved.

Many thanks

Christian
    I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
  • wabisabi
    Options
    Hi Christian

It hasn't been resolved - it's still pretty much unusable. I've emptied my browser cache in case that might be a problem.

The whole page is displaying incorrectly for me - the pull down menus to select qualifications etc are overlaying the text on the right of the page.

Thanks

WS
  • ChristianB
    ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi WS

Sorry for the continuing trouble! We had users report the problem was resolved yesterday but it seems a few are still seeing it. I've spoken to our maintenance team again and it should now be working.

You did the right thing the first time around with your browser but in this instance I need you to restart your browser, login/out and clear your cookies.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks

Christian
    I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
  • wabisabi
    Options
    Hi Christian

Yes it has - it's all working perfectly. Thank you for your help.

Best wishes

WS
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I can't even get to a list of resources using my tablet the 'Search' button is overwritten by the selections so that it can't be 'pressed'.

IT is working on my laptop so I can only assume that there is an issue with the browser on my tablet (Android 4.1 default browser) but also has issues with the Chrome and Firefox browsers on the tablet. Really annoying as I want my students to be able to access these resources using their laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Privacy Policy