Cash management

Ly21
Ly21 Registered Posts: 18 Regular contributor ⭐
I really need help on Cash management as i haven't passed it yet this year, is the only one I have problems, so my teacher is going to book an assessment for me and others on September, i'm confused :crying:. Have some questions:

- I've been thinking to buy another book, but I don't know which one is better for this unit, what will you suggest? Osborne or Bpp? ( I used Kaplan, but there was some terms n the assessmnt that it wasn't in the book and i just feel that it is not enough information and activities to practice).
- Will the assessment on September be updated to AQ2013?
- Should i buy an updated book AQ2013? or AQ2010?

Thank you

Looking forward to hearing from you :001_smile:

Comments

• zippi
    zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Cash Management

Hi There,

I wouldn't waste any money on buying BPP or the Osborne. I also failed my Cash Management first time and used BPP books but just like yourself found the exam was completely different. Eventually passed it second time. I then wrote to AAT and they replaced one of the old papers with paper 5, which is little bit similar to current exam. All I would suggest is go through Kaplan book carefully again and if you are stuck with things like percentages then best thing to do is look on U tube which is a better guide. If you are stuck with anything in particular ps. feel free to ask and we will do our best to help you!

Also if you think you really need to buy then BPP would be better but buy 2010 version as from September Cash Management in level 3 does not exist. However if you still feel you can't do it then there is an alternative. You will have to sit transitional PEAF exam and if you pass that then you will get your full Diploma in AAT for level 3.

Hope this helps!http://forums.aat.org.uk/images/smilies/set1/001_smile.gif
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello

I highly recommend the BPP books and it got me through cash management first time. Each student will find different books work better for them than others. I would recommend the text and the question bank for extra practice.

JC :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • zippi
    Cash Management

If you require BPP Cash Management Text plus Question bank then I have a friend who is willing to sell hers. They are completely brand new (not used) and she would accept between £18/£20 for both books including postage. If you are interested then let me know. Post your email address or text and I will contact you.
    Thanks.
  • Ly21
    hi Zippi, thanks for replying me, but i have a question, what is Transitional PEAF? and what youtube channel do you watch cash management?
    zippi wrote: »
    If you require BPP Cash Management Text plus Question bank then I have a friend who is willing to sell hers. They are completely brand new (not used) and she would accept between £18/£20 for both books including postage. If you are interested then let me know. Post your email address or text and I will contact you.
    Thanks.
  • Ly21
    Thanks Jo Clark for your reply i also bought bpp book and question book, it has so many exsercises, more that kaplan.
    Jo Clark wrote: »
    Hello

I highly recommend the BPP books and it got me through cash management first time. Each student will find different books work better for them than others. I would recommend the text and the question bank for extra practice.

JC :o
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hope you find them helpful Ly21 :o
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • zippi
    Ly21 wrote: »
    hi Zippi, thanks for replying me, but i have a question, what is Transitional PEAF? and what youtube channel do you watch cash management?

Hi Ly21,

I was told by AAT that transitional test may contain 1 more topic that we might have not covered in level 3syllabus 2010. However, they are the best people who will be able to advice you on that. Unfortunately, as I was attending college at the time, I did not have a choice but to do the exam again. Luckily, I passed. When I am talking about u-tube, I mean the calculating percentages etc. because most of the questions are based on percentages for e.g. percent increase and decrease, general percentage questions. I really found it useful. Some of the Cash Management questions are based on mathematics. Now that you have got BPP books, go through them carefully especially chapter 3 & 5 and try to do paper 5 from the CBA's on AAT website. However, most important is a lot of practice. I am sure you will have better luck next time.:001_smile:

Good luck!
Privacy Policy