A thank you and a criticism

steve2008
steve2008 Registered Posts: 89 Epic contributor 🐘
This week I have finally got around to doing some practice papers for the first time since the website upgrade. In the past, probably due to my poor computers, the practice assessments lost connection and failed to reconnect on almost every test, causing me to loose all the questions I had answered up to that point.

This week I have done tests on both of my computers and neither time was it unable to reconnect. Thank you for making my life so much easier when doing the practice papers. I now no longer have to write down all the answers.

As for the criticism. When you receive the message about being logged out due to inactivity you can simply click the back button and you will be logged back in again. I assume the point of logging people out is for security, in which case we should have to type our password again to log back in.

Comments

• ChristianB
    ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘
    Thanks for the feedback Steve and I'll be sure to pass on your comments to the web team.

Regards
    I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
Privacy Policy