Passed Level 3 today.....what's my title??

Options
SammyRPA
SammyRPA Registered Posts: 26 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi everyone :)
As it says, I passed my Level 3 today wooooop wooooop!!
I know what jobs I'm officially qualified to do now, but does anyone know like what my title would be? For example, 'Accounting Technician' or is that not until level 4? Just when or if anyone asks me what I am, it would be ace to come out with some fancy title :cool2: :thumbup: :lol:

Sammy xoxo

Comments

• Lozzy
    Lozzy Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Well Done :001_smile:

I don't know the answer to this but I would be interested to know as I passed mine at the beginning of July :)

Lozzy
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Congratulations both!

I'm not sure there is a title.... Maybe part qualified Accounting Technician?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Lozzy
    Lozzy Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    That sounds pretty good :thumbup1: :)
  • elim
    elim Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Well done !

I am waiting to start Level 3 in sept . Just a quick question for you guys.How did you do the course? was it online? If yes what learning institution did you use? The reason I am asking is that I am looking into online studies but not sure which one to go for. Some of the options I have are Kaplan, homelearning, firstintuition, BBP
    Thank you
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello elim

I used BPP and found them to be really helpful and the materials and online lectures were excellent.

Hopefully other students will post a reply and share who they studied with and how, along with any additional comments.

Good luck with Level 3 and enjoy :o

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • SammyRPA
    SammyRPA Registered Posts: 26 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Sorry guys I had this to alert me of replies but didnt work so I thought no-one was interested :( lol!

Jo Clark -- That does sound good I definately going to use that one ;) good thinking!

Elim -- I was with my local college for level 2 and 3 so had good support there, I have decided to do distance learning with Kaplan for my level 4 as I feel I have a very good base of knowledge to work with moving forward and from what I have read (reviews, other members etc) they seem to have a very good support network so, fingers crossed! And good luck to you :)

Thanks guys :) xoxo
Privacy Policy