time to be sociable....

Options
SammyRPA
SammyRPA Registered Posts: 26 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hello everyone :)

Just thought I would be a bit more sociable and 'network' with everyone :)

So if you, like me, will be doing your level 4 via distance distance learning (my exam centre will be Milton Keynes) and fancy a chat, feel free and message me or follow me on twitter @sammyjade0x I'm sure I could do with a few people to lean on and ask for help lol or even just to chat about anything but AAT ha!!
Or whatever level your at to be honest don't have to be doing level 4 to talk to me haha!

Maybe speak to some of you lovely lot soon xoxo

Comments

• elim
    elim Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hello ,
    I am new to this forum and I thought I would say hi ;) I have completed Level 2 and soon to start Level 3 with Kaplan so I might need the help of someone who has already some knowledge in AAT L3 :)
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I've requested an add on Twitter :)
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi SammyRPA,

I'm just finishing Level 2, with a short break starting Level 3 in November :)

Hows Level 4 going for you?

Cheers,
    Andy :)
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • zippi
    zippi Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    SammyRPA wrote: »
    Hello everyone :)

Just thought I would be a bit more sociable and 'network' with everyone :)

So if you, like me, will be doing your level 4 via distance distance learning (my exam centre will be Milton Keynes) and fancy a chat, feel free and message me or follow me on twitter @sammyjade0x I'm sure I could do with a few people to lean on and ask for help lol or even just to chat about anything but AAT ha!!
    Or whatever level your at to be honest don't have to be doing level 4 to talk to me haha!

Maybe speak to some of you lovely lot soon xoxo

Hi Sammy,

I will be starting my level 4 as well but going completely solo perhaps I will need more help from you too rather than other way round!:lol:
Privacy Policy